About Me

My photo
'It is more blessesd to give love than to receive as God always gives love.(Teachings of Heavenly Mother)' I want to give love you like a Mother. I hope that you receive God's love.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG): Break Your Concept

World Mission Society(WMSCOG) is not cult, it is just man's thought. Don't judge by your thought. 
Do judge by God' thought. Only World Mission Society follows God's thought.

When many people come to the Church of God World Mission Society, we all come with our own ideas concerning God and the heavenly things. I, myself, and many others when we first studied had so much of our opinions and ideas but when the bible was opened, there was no more opinion. When the bible speaks, it becomes fact because it is Word of God. God's thoughts obviously are greater than ours so if God teaches us something and it doesn't match our thinking, we shouldn't neglect what God says. If ever you say to yourself, "I don't think God can do that or be like that" remember that if God has it planned out a certain way it is for a reason. I mean, if we follow what God says, can we go wrong? No. God is greater, let God Father and Mother do their job and we do ours, which is to follow. We are God's flock, let's be sure to follow our shepherd knowing his thoughts and ways are greater than ours. And just in case, at times if it gets hard, like a burden on my mind, I just think of what Christ said...

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me."

For example:
God's thought = Sabbath Saturday, My thought = Sunday Service
God's thought = Passover, My thought = Communion, Eucharist
God's thought = Father AND Mother are God, My thought = Only Father is God
God's thought = AhnSahngHong is the new name, My thought = Jesus is still the name.
Keeping in mind God's thought, I had to break my concept. All I know is that God is true and doesn't fail, so I rather follow his unfailing ways than mine. (Yes, my ways fail)

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Only World Mission Society Church of God follows the all of the God's thought.
Break your concept and accept God's thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment